Advance as a leader in engineering management
The Engineering Business Management online MSc from the University of Bath offers you an outstanding education that combines expertise from both the engineering and management disciplines — no prior experience is needed to apply. You'll explore engineering processes and gain the leadership skills needed to advance in several types of management careers. You can complete the entire course, plus an engineering project, in just over two years.
This course combines the academic excellence and industrial networks from the Faculty of Engineering & Design and the EQUIS – and AMBA- accredited School of Management. Expert lecturers and industry speakers who have real-world experience will help you think systematically as you incorporate psychological, social, economic, and political factors into your decision-making. This insight, underpinned by academic principles, fully prepares you for the next stage in your career.
In just over two years, you can complete the Engineering Business Management online MSc and employ leadership and professional skills for the effective management of engineering business projects, teams, and organisations. You will add to your management skillset so you could advance in engineering, business, operations, the supply chain, and project management in your relevant engineering environment or industry.
Interactive online learning
Wherever you choose to study, you’ll always be engaged with the content, your lecturers, and your fellow students. You’ll benefit from:
• Engaging video material
• Real-life case studies
• Digital resources to support your studies and develop your career
What will you learn?
You will learn to:
• Develop and execute plans to initiate and manage engineering and technology projects
• Apply key managerial tools and theories to real-life engineering and technology management challenges
• Evaluate the role of sustainable practice in engineering and technology-based organisations
• Employ leadership and professional skills for the effective management of engineering business projects, teams, and organisations
• Lead and participate in product and service development teams
• Critically evaluate product and service development approaches considering an organisation’s innovation strategy
• Assess the role of operations and supply chains in managing engineering organisations
Click here for more information.
You should have a bachelor’s honours degree or international equivalent, typically a 2:2 or above. Ideally, you should have an undergraduate degree in an engineering or management discipline, but other subjects will be considered.
The fully online master’s course in engineering business management from the University of Bath prepares you to take advantage of these opportunities. Apply your skills to many roles including:
• Industrial engineering technician
• Engineering manager
• Operations manager
• Product development engineer
• Supply chain manager
• Manufacturing engineer