The MSc Strategic Business Management programme covers fundamental concepts in business strategy and performance management. This programme provides graduates with the skills to develop and understand how to manage national and international organisations. This programme is designed and awarded by The University of Law, and delivered at GISMA in its campus in Berlin. Free beginner's German classes for all students.
From virtual to reality
GISMA Business School Berlin is now offering online classrooms which are streamed live for a range of Master’s programmes awarded by The University of Law. As a student you will have the choice to continue your programme online, or travel to Berlin to complete it face-to-face, once you’re able to travel.
An online classroom is a live learning experience. Lectures are given in real time, students can interact with the tutor, and even work together in break-out groups. The experience closely mirrors that of a face-to-face class.
GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across six instalments.
A deposit of €2,000 is required to start.
• GISMA is AMBA-Accredited. A sign of excellence in education.
• Partnerships with some of the best educational institutions from around the world
• International student cohort - expand your network
• Excellent student services such as a dedicated Career Centre, visa support and accommodation team
• Scholarships and flexible payment plans available
• Graduates will be entitled to apply for an 18-month post-study residence permit to take advantage of career opportunities in Germany
• Two free certified short courses
• Free German classes
• Programmes taught 100% in English - the language of international communication
1. Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
2. 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
3. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA
4. Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
5. Berlin is the largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
• Global Business Strategy and Leadership (30)
•Management of Business Operations (15)
• Strategic Human Resource Management (15)
• International Marketing Leadership (15)
• Financial Information for Business Decisions (15)
• Innovation Management in a Digital Age (15)
• Success Through Business Ethics (15)
• Professional Development (Non-Credit Bearing)
• Business Project (60)
2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent qualifications
For non-standard entry requirements, please contact us.
English proficiency options: English native speaker /
degree obtained in English / IELTS — 6.5 (5.5 minimum
in each component / Work experience is not an obligatory requirement.
Who is the Strategic Business Management for?
This programme is ideal for individuals interested in becoming successful managers, consultants, analysts, or entrepreneurs.
Employment stats and USP’s
• The University of Law connects you to the UK’s largest alumni group of over 64,000 professionals working across the legal and business sectors.
*97% of full-time LPC students that graduated in summer 2014 and 2015 were in employment within nine months.
With the MSc Strategic Business Management, graduates can secure roles such as operational manager, entrepreneur, consultant, or analyst. A postgraduate degree in this subject will prepare graduates for a more senior and global career. Along with this, the Dedicated Careers Centre will prepare students for post-studies with exposure to company visits, CV and application preparation, along with helping them to discover which industry they'd like to work in.