Gain a globally recognised qualification that is sure to accelerate your career and business.
The MBA degree offered at BSBI will teach students three fundamental business skills- how to think critically about business, how to overcome challenges and how to foster a leadership style for various business areas including accounting, marketing and finance.
The MBA is taught at BSBI’s main Berlin campus as well as offering students the opportunity to start the programme in Paris and complete their studies in Berlin as part of BSBI’s International Study Experience.
BSBI, in partnership with Concordia University Chicago (CUC), offer an MBA programme providing the knowledge and skills required for aspiring leaders in the global business marketplace.
Why choose BSBI?
• Multiple study locations to choose from
• Join a diverse student cohort at BSBI, boasting over 90 nationalities
• Benefit from our industry connections
• Dedicated career services
• Free German language lessons
• Programmes taught in English
€18,000 (International and EU students)
The curriculum is made up of 12 core modules including Managing and Leading Effective Organisations, Accounting for Decision Making and Global marketing in the Digital Era which cover all aspects of business leadership.
This aids the development of skilled professionals who can implement the skills and knowledge into their businesses.
Minimum age: 21 years old
Academic requirements: Bachelor’s degree from a US equivalent, regionally accredited institution or a GPA earned 2.25 or above
English language requirements are as follows:
• IELTS – IELTS Academic with an Overall Score of 6.0 or above, or;
• 72 (internet-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL IBT) – for these programmes which are provided by CUC, the DI code is 1140, or;
• Duolingo Test – Overall score of 95 or above.
• Medium of Instruction Letter - Medium of Instruction Letter from bachelor’s / master’s university and should be signed by provost, registrar, assistant registrar or the president of the student’s educational institute.
There are many career options available to MBA graduates in areas including entrepreneurship, digital marketing, health care management, finance, project management and executive leadership positions.