Taking this programme will enable you to manage and deliver international projects. You will also gain skills in effectively analysing data and using it for improved planning.
This programme is also accredited by the Association for Project Management (APM), which is the biggest professional certification body in the UK.
Programme taught in English in Germany.
Who is the Project Management course for?
Are you leading projects in your current role, or would like to begin a career that would involve project management? This course is perfect to build the skills and knowledge to drive your career forward, or to start a new role in this field.
Employment stats and USP’s
- Arden University has received 4.5* for student satisfaction
- Arden has supported 50,000 higher education learners over 26 years
- 96% graduates are in employment or further study 6 months after graduation
- 79% students saw their career improve as a direct result of their studies
Payment plans available:
Arden University offer payment options* that allow you to spread the cost of your programme fees across multiple instalments.
- Arden University is regulated by the Quality Assurance Agency for England (QAA) and the UK government
- 96% of Arden University graduates are in employment 6 months after graduation
- Taught 100% in English
- Intensive, engaging and face-to-face teaching by industry experts
- Industry relevant, 21st century application
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Payment options and early-bird discounts available
- Perfect central location in Berlin, close to key corporate players
- Germany has one of the best employment rates in Europe, at 91%*
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
- Germany is the most popular European country for international students, recognised for its high-quality education***
- Berlin has been named the start-up capital of Europe
- Berlin is the largest city in the EU with a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates
- Germany has a rich history in culture and arts, offering students a chance to explore this whilst experiencing world-class education from a UK-recognised institution
*Times Higher Education
**I Am Expat
***According to statistics and data from the ICEF monitor
Part-time € 15,500 (EU students)
Full-time € 15,500 (EU students)
Part-time € 17,000 (international students)
Full-time € 17,000 (international students)
- Project Management Techniques
- Management of Projects
- Project Analytics
- Data Handling and Decision Making
- Sustainability in Theory and Practice
- Quality Management
- Research Project
- 2:2 UK honours degree or equivalent. A GPA of 60% of above for a four year Bachelor's degree from Pakistan.
- English proficiency: IELTS 6.0 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component or equivalent if you have not been previously taught in English. English waiver letters can be accepted, degree's should also have 'Method of instruction: English'.
Work experience and qualification route
You must have a third class (3rd) UK honours degree or an equivalent qualification alongside 2-3 years professional work experience.
If you are from Pakistan, a four year Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 60% or above alongside 3-4 years management experience.
Work experience route
We encourage applications from prospective students who do not meet our academic requirements but who do have senior management experience (usually 5 years).
Any other international undergraduate qualification will be assessed on a case by case basis.
You must show us that you are self-motivated, provide a personal statement, and be able to offer references and other evidence of your experience.
Please discuss your entry requirements with the programme consultant as your international education could mean that you are eligible to study with us.
Project managers are an important part of every business and are highly valuable due to the many skills they must have in order to be successful.
In addition to self-employment and/or consultancy, you will also be able to apply for the following roles:
- Project Director
- Project Executive
- Technical Project Manager
- Technical Project Lead
- Business Project Lead
- Programme Manager
Graduates from this degree are now Senior Project Managers, Chief Specialists and Project Control Officers working in a range of sectors including:
- Engineering, project management
- Operations and construction
- Project delivery
- Specialised power equipment
- Railway infrastructure
- Government Administrations